Thursday, March 22, 2012

Arrived

So after 22 long hours I have finally arrived. I think I might actually like traveling sick because after taking some meds I was able to sleep for 7 of the 11 hours on my way to Tokyo.

This past week I spent some time in Seattle with Timmy. I was sick, so we didn't get to do everything we wanted to do, but we had a good time. I got to see my uncle Will for the first time in like 5 years. We also went and played some golf at this nice local course. I actually didn't do half bad, but it was wet and rainy, which didn't help my cold.

I'm sitting in a house right now that belongs to someone else because my apartment won't be ready until next week. It is a nice little house and I've just been sleeping off my jet lag. It has been delightful to sit here and do absolutely nothing! It has been a while since I've been able to simply relax.

The next week will be a bit hectic. I have to go obtain my alien registration card and jump through a couple more hoops before I am officially a Gaijin (outsider) again. I feel a little strange being back here, but I think once I get settled and get back into the swing of things it will be nice.

Not much else going on as of right now, but I'll keep you posted.

JB

No comments:

Post a Comment