Monday, November 8, 2010

I worked out for the first time in like a year..haha

I got a gym membership at a nearby club. The place is cool, but they don't have a bench press...Damn. So I am doing pretty much all free weights. I walk into the place and everyone stares, as expected. I signed up and then they showed me the rules and one of them was no tattoos....so I can't use the pool which sucks, but i joined for the weights. It felt good to lift weights again, it is refreshing. My weekend consisted of going to the gym for 2 hours both days. That was it. The next couple of weeks are going to be rough at work, but come Christmas time I will be ready for a nice, long vacation. It is going to be nice. Another cool thing, my mother is sending me Vince Flynn's most recent novel and she even got it signed!! I can't wait. The problem with his books is that I read them way too fast and the fun is over in like 3 days....
Until next time.
JB

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping that by now you have the book and are reading it nonstop! Dad bought a few more books that he has been reading to send you as well!

    ReplyDelete