Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend



This weekend I went to Yonago for an awesome Halloween party. After work, I hopped a train home as usual to Yonago. This time however I didn't have to train it alone. My friend Erik and I boarded the train in our regular clothes, but we changed into our costumes on the ride over. It is funny because even though I was wearing skin tight pink pants, cowboy boots, and a baby blue hat I didn't really feel like I was getting stared at any more than usual.
We arrived at the club and they had some awesome bands playing great oldies like YMCA. It was fun to get a little taste of home. The party was pretty great. I met some new people and had a blast.
The next morning was tough, I totally forgot that I promised my friend that I would go and play golf at like 9am. Therefore when I woke up, I was totally surprised and stumbled to the golf course in some scrub clothes. The funny thing is, I ended up playing really well as I pared the first 5 holes.....Golf is a funny game, sometimes it is like I am a pro, while other days I double bogey every hole. I ended up at 8 over par for the day. The course was really beautiful and the golf carts were amazing because they were remote operated and they ran along a path. I have never seen that before, so I took a video of it and put it on facebook if you want to see it. The course was up in the mountains again with breathtaking views. It was a foggy day, so it made the course even more beautiful I think.

That was my weekend. Nothing too spectacular, but it was one of the best I have had in some time. It is funny, every time I start to get sick of this place, I have an amazing weekend that makes me want to stay here a little longer. July is the perfect time to come home. Not too long, not too short.
Enjoy the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment