Monday, April 30, 2012

Daisen

Living in Yonago is really nice because the scenery here is gorgeous. I am about a 5-10 minute drive from the ocean and about 25 minutes from the tallest Mountain in western Japan.
I don't know when I will get sick of looking at it, but everyday I catch myself staring at it. You can see it from any point in Yonago. The views from my school are especially amazing because they are located out in the countryside. I am itching to go climb it, but I broke a rib last weekend messing around while playing rugby. I am having trouble sleeping, laughing, coughing, sneezing and pretty much anything else that involves my core.
Last weekend I spent most of my time driving around and finding good places to chill. Kaike beach is really nice because you can swim, surf and fish. Of course I won't be fishing (boring...) I am so excited for summer! I have the next couple of days off, usually I would have planned something fun, but I just got here so I haven't had the time to plan a trip with friends. I'll keep you all posted, until next time, MataNe. (see ya) JB

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back with your blog my John Sensei! We love reading about you! I will make copies of your blogs again for Grandpa. When I came to visit him the other day he was reading your old ones. I had put them all in a notebook for him. TImmy is home and we are happy about that! Miss you! Skype soon!

    ReplyDelete