Sunday, December 26, 2010

On my Way to PUSAN!!

So I am leaving for Pusan today and I am excited. I can't wait to go sightseeing, eat and party it up in S. Korea's second biggest city. We are going to drive to Kita Kyushu in Japan and then we are taking a boat to Pusan. I have a great book, "Cutting for Stone" so I am not worried about getting too bored on the way. I also hope we meet some cool people on the boat. I really have no idea what to expect, all I know is that I will be with two people that are fun and love traveling. I hear that Korean people are more friendly than the Japanese and that many can speak English. I also know that Korean women are beautiful. I'll write a nice blog after the trip, so until then pray that my boat isn't sunk by a N. Korean Sub.......jk don't worry, we aren't going near the disputed area :-)
JB

1 comment: