Monday, July 12, 2010

Beach Party!


So last weekend I went to Kozomi Beach just outside of Tottori on the Sea of Japan for a crazy beach party. We got there at about 8pm and everyone was already wild and partying on the beach. I was lucky enough to have a tent that Jeremy gave me, so I set up my tent on the beach and had my place of slumber for the night.
The rest of the night is kind of a blur, dancing, swimming, dancing and some morning swimming at 5am. It was quite the night. Needless to say, I was hurting the next day, but it was worth it.
The rest of my time recently has been spent working and hanging out with Mitsue. I also received the great news that JOE AND ZEEEH will be coming to Japan in one month! I am sooo pumped to see them. It is going to be an epic week. Can't wait to show them Tottori, Kyoto and Tokyo.
As for the decision, I decided to extend, but for how long remains. I can extend to July or April. Right now I am leaning towards April. I will let you know when I have a definite decision, but until then just know that I will be here for a little longer than expected.
Here are some pics from the beach party. The first one is of me and my favorite New Zealander Yoshi, taken at 5 am.
Until next week. JB

1 comment:

  1. Johnny, You so many great photos! You will need to print them out and put them in frames and in albums! It has been hot here in good old 612. Your beach party sounds like a blast! As for your decision April sounds good. Glad you are playing some bball and speaking more Japanese!
    We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete