Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Japan!



So I am here and it feels weird to actually be living the life that I have been thinking about for so long. I began studying Japanese over ten years ago and never really have been able to use it on a regular basis. Now that I am doing that it feels great!

All of my experiences so far have been positive and I look forward to learning more about Tottori. Tottori is the city where I will be teaching English, it should be a good time. I will continue to post about my experiences as they arise.

1 comment:

  1. John,
    I am so happy you got a bike and a guitar. It really seems like you are happy. Good for you and good luck climbing that mountain. It's great how children can look right at you and see you for what you really are. A monkey. This blog will be a something to look forward too. Hope you got your camera too. Please take a picure of you on your bike with your guitar on your back and camera and food in your basket and don't forget to turn on your light.. I need something to make me smile when I wake up everyday. That would do it for sure.
    Take care. Monkey boy.
    Father of BIG WHITE GIRL

    ReplyDelete